- Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is exclusive to retail sales only.
- Monthly installments may vary depending on different financial institutions.
- Finance offers are available for 5 years with no Admin fees, 0% Down payment with balloon payment up to 40%.
- The offers are valid till December 31st, 2023, on available 2023 Mitsubishi models in stock.
- Financing programs provided by Al Rajhi Bank
- Finance and Insurance rates are subject to change based on each customer’s situation.
- Terms and conditions apply based on the policies and conditions of the financial institution.
- Free periodic maintenance offer for three years or 50,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, according to the periodic maintenance schedule approved by Mitsubishi Motors.
- Roadside assistance service provided to Retail customers from the showrooms of Alesayi Trading Est.
For More Information, Share Your Details and Our Team Will Contact You Soon
Terms & Conditions for Periodic Maintenance for 50,000 Km
- The Periodic Maintenance is valid for the duration of 30 months or 50,000kms whichever comes first, from the date of vehicle purchase.
- The Periodic Maintenance is limited to periodic maintenance only & includes all labor, lubricants, parts & consumables used according to the maintenance schedule recommended by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
- This Periodic Maintenance is only valid at Alesayi Motors’ Service centers.
- Alesayi Motors reserves the right to make changes to the periodic service schedule, as per manufacturer guidelines.
- The periodic maintenance is transferable to subsequent owners of the registered vehicle. Transferable services are limited to the remaining number of periodic services based on the time period or odometer reading, whichever comes first.
- The Periodic Maintenance is non-refundable, non-transferable to another vehicle, and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Any missed service cannot be claimed, and no refund will be applicable for any missed service(s).
- Vehicle must be made available for service every six (6) months or 10,000 km (+/- 30 days or 1000 km max) whichever comes first.
- The Periodic Maintenance will be invalid if the odometer is tampered/disconnected resulting in incorrect kilometer reading.
- This Periodic Maintenance does not include, but not limited to, repairs and replacement of wear and tear items. For Example, Batteries, Bulbs, Fuses, Glasses, Tires, Brake pads, Brake disc resurfacing, Brake Overhauling, Drive belts, Valve clearance adjustments, Clutch disc, Adjustments of the clutch disc, Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing, cleaning the fuel system and removing carbon deposits.
Extended Warranty Program
- The extended warranty begins immediately after the expiry of the car’s factory warranty period for a distance of 60,000 km or two years, whichever comes first.
Range of parts covered by the extended warranty:
- Are the same as the basic manufacturer warranty items and do not include specified items and items listed under “Warranty Exclusions”.
Extended warranty terms
- Periodic maintenance must be performed during the factory warranty period on time at the dealer or at official approved maintenance centers, according to the factory instructions stated in the owner’s handbook.
- Periodic maintenance of the car must be performed during the extended warranty period at the times specified in the periodic maintenance schedules specified in the owner’s manual only at the dealer (Alesayi Motors Company).
- Failure to perform regular maintenance on time leads to loss of the extended warranty right.
- Changes, modifications, or additions to the original vehicle specifications also lead to the loss of the extended warranty.
- Disabling or tampering with the car’s odometer reading will void the extended warranty.
- Warranty repairs will be carried out according to the discretion and interpretation of Alesayi Motors, while it reserves the right not to carry out the repair in accordance with the provisions of this warranty in the event that any of the conditions are not met, or if it does not believe that the malfunction is resulting from a manufacturing defect under normal conditions of use.
- Alesayi Motors reserves the right to process and method of repair for technical failure – and all replaced parts become the exclusive property of Alesayi Motors.
Extended Warranty Exclusions (conditions and parts not covered by the extended vehicle warranty)
- Damage resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance on time, and malfunctions resulting from ignoring the operating instructions described in the owner’s manual.
- Mechanical and electrical malfunctions resulting from a lack of oil or coolant levels.
- Damage resulting from misuse of the vehicle, such as unusual driving, overloading, or using the vehicle for sand riding, drifting, racing, or rallies.
- Malfunction or damage that arises directly or indirectly as a result of repair performed by external workshops.
- Defects resulting from the use of spare parts other than original Mitsubishi Motors spare parts – or oils, fluids and greases not approved by Mitsubishi Motors.
- Damage and malfunctions resulting from the use of harsh chemicals and detergents that are harmful to the body and other parts of the car.
- Damage and malfunctions resulting from environmental conditions such as fumes and gases emitted from factories, chemical waste, bird droppings, sea water and salt, and damage resulting from environmental factors such as wind, rain, hail, snow, etc.
- Corrosion, rust, and mechanical and electrical failures resulting from complete or partial immersion of the car into water, or corrosion resulting from sandstorms or small stones on the roads.
- The extended warranty does not cover the expenses or costs of regular or periodic maintenance or the value of its spare parts. It also does not cover labors and spare parts that are consumed by normal use or due to aging, such as: oils, filters, fluids and greases, clutches, spark plugs, Engine belts, chain belts and pinions, sprays, exhaust system, brake pads (coal pads), cleaning the fuel system and removing carbon deposits, replacing or flushing the blowers, lights, bulbs, batteries, glass, windshield wipers, wheel alignment, tires, wheel balance, all interior trims in the cockpit and seats, power window motors, door trims, exterior trims, engine and transmission support, shock absorber and components made of rubber.
- Cases of continuous noise, vibration, or wear that do not develop, affecting the quality and performance of the part for its function.
- Expenses for towing or bringing the car by any means. It does not cover any expenses resulting from stopping the car for repair or any other expenses that are believed to have been incurred due to the technical malfunction of the car, such as hotel expenses, a replacement car, communications, or business losses…etc.
- Any modifications added, such as some parts and accessories that are not affiliated with the car manufacturer.
Cases of traffic accidents or thefts.